Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Unlimited Mercy; Limited Time

Assalmalaikum wa Rehmatullahi wa Baraktuh.
Bismillah ir Rahman nir Raheem.



"Allah (SWT) says: "Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you." [Hadith Qudsi]"

"Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." [39:53]

"My sins seemed very great to me but when I compared them to your forgiveness My Lord, I found Your forgiveness to be greater".
-Imam Shafi'i

Abu Dharr Ghifari related that Rasulullah (saws) said: Allah, who is Lord of Glory says: “The person who does one good deed shall be given ten rewards, or even more. The person who does one evil deed shall be given only one punishment, or I shall forgive him. When someone comes a hand’s width closer to Me, I come an arm’s length closer to him. When someone comes an arm’s length closer to Me, I come two arms’ length closer to him. When someone comes towards Me walking, I come to him running. And when someone comes to Me with as many sins as the whole world could contain, I come to him with as much forgiveness as that.” [Muslim]

Jazakallahkhair :)

-Razz 

No comments:

Post a Comment