Monday, November 28, 2011

Dua of Ibrahim


Dua of Ibrahim By: Muhammad Yunus 

“Abraham was indeed a model, devoutly obedient to Allah, true In Faith, and He joined not gods with Allah.” 16:120

"Our Lord! make us not a (test and) trial for the Unbelievers, but forgive us, Our Lord! for Thou art the Exalted In Might, the Wise." there was indeed In them an excellent example for you to follow,- for those whose hope is In Allah and In the Last Day. but if any turn away, truly Allah is free of all wants, worthy of all praise. 60:5-6

"O My Lord! bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous; "Grant me honourable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations);"Make me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss; "Forgive My father, for that He is among those astray; "And let me not be In disgrace on the Day when (men) will be raised up;- "The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, "But only He (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart;” 26:83-89


No comments:

Post a Comment