Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dawah Rejuvenation


In the Quran, Allah talks about how these people will spend their lives to disprove Islam, Allah says that people will make up things about the prophets, Allah talks about how they can see perfectly but they are blind, they have a veil over them, Allah talks about these people who will deny him, people who will be ungrateful, people who will take Jesus as their God, people who will deny the day of judgement. 
These people have eyes, but can not see and ears but can not hear….even if you gave them biggest sign, even if you showed them the angels, they would not believe…they will not listen and continue in their disbelief. 
I have always believed this BUT today changed everything. Do you know when you see something crazy like a girl with super pink hair, you have to look twice to make sure you are seeing the right thing. I always read in the Quran about these people, I have encountered some of these people, I did work at Jim’s lol, but today during an “agstafiruallah debate” I realized fully the state of this blindness is, and it is not just a sheer scarf over these people’s eyes, get a black wool blanket and place over these people eyes. Today was my second glance. 
The shiekhs are right, this guy was playing on my words, switching the topic and every time I told him to stop, he would laugh. He was playing a game, while I truly was trying to inform, forgetting the inevitable wool blanket. You come in with a good intention and leave flustered and red, I looked like a tomato. 
Honestly,I think I am going to retire on the debated and stick to my original dawah, spreading the word’s of Allah through coolio slips, and cards, and just trying my best to live by the prophet, mega mega mega super super nice :) :) :) inshallah :) 
and maybe have an intellectual discussion one-on-one…..maybe ;)

2 comments:

  1. InsyaAllah whatever it is, u always have Allah with you! ^_^

    Allah counts your effort not your result :)

    ReplyDelete